Teaching with technology

What is better than doing what you love?  Teaching is my passion and at the technology showcase I discovered that any form of teaching if fine by me! Children are the ones I am passionate about but teaching my fellow student teachers how to incorporate Twitter into their classrooms felt amazing!

We are constantly being told that the technology cohort will set us up for leadership with 21st century teaching tools.  For the first time at the tech showcase, I was able to see that I am a leader among my community of fellow student teachers.  If I can lead a workshop on Twitter, then I certainly can continue to lead by teaching other great tools on my block.

It will be my personal endeavor to continue to be a leader in the teaching community and to share all of the skills that I have learned about incorporating technology into the classroom.

The Tech Showcase was just the beginning!

1 comment: